For those of you who know the Bloodhound Gang song that the title of this post refers to, nothing is actually on fire. But, for some reason, that song came to mind while I watched the drycleaner across the street being demolished this morning. We have known for awhile now that the very unsightly drycleaner across the street from our house would eventually be torn down and converted into 6 condos, but we didn't know when. This morning I wake up to a backhoe tearing into the roof of the building with a vengeance Woopee! We are really excited to have this eye sore out of our lives. We are a bit concerned that with 6 condos on the lot instead of a small little business, we may lose some of the sunlight in our dining room. Not much we can do about that though, so for now I'm enjoying my front seat view of this demo process while working at my desk. Here are a few pictures!
And one video titled "backhoe vs. steel beam". I think the beam is winning...


No comments:
Post a Comment