Friday, September 21, 2012

Joe's Pond Engagement Photos with Jackie (a.k.a., Caroline and David in love)

This past weekend David and I drove up to VT for the Poodle Reunion (click here for more details) and for our engagement photo session. We held the session at Joe's Pond and used the car David rebuilt in high school as one of our props - thanks to Susan and Harvie for meeting us in NH to give us the car! Our wedding photographer is Jackie Nagle (J. Harper Photography), and I am just so excited about her and her photos. Jackie and I went to high school together, though I'm only just now really getting to know her. She is so full of joy and energy!  She made our engagement photo session fun, and the photos in her "sneak peak" are absolutely gorgeous. I'm looking forward to having her capture our wedding day! 










No comments:

Post a Comment