Thursday, August 30, 2012

Can I just say that my littlest sister is awesome???

Well, actually, I think that both of my sisters, and my brother, and everyone else in my family (and future family) are all pretty awesome. This post is specifically devoted to Alex because I just saw a a super cool video of her water skiing, and I wanted to share it with all of you!

Alex wearing her typical summer garb: a life vest
Alex (a junior in high school) spends her summers at Joe's Pond, and as a result has turned into an absolutely exceptional water skier. I remember when she was just a toddler, cruising around the lake on the trainer skis... and then at age FOUR she was on a single ski.

This really is a blurry picture, you don't need your eyes checked
Now she competes on weekends in water ski tournaments! Check out this video (the one that inspired this blog post) to see her in action!


Oh, and when she needs a break from water skiing she and my dad do cool things like ride around the lake like on chairs: 



No comments:

Post a Comment